thinks that thats the way to make it, and it | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Jun 12
MEXICO CITY -- Carlota Ciganda rallied to win the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her second LPGA Tour victory in four starts. Paul Pierce Jersey Large .The 26-year-old Spaniard shot a 4-under 68 at Club de Golf Mexico for a two-stroke victory over six players. She played the four par-5 holes in 5 under, making an eagle on No. 2 and birdies on 6, 11 and 17.Ciganda won the LPGA KEB-Hana Bank Championship a month ago in South Korea for her first tour title. The former Arizona State player has five straight top-10 finishes.I am very happy to be here and to get my second victory, Ciganda said. Its wonderful to play here in Mexico. I honestly dont have any words. I love the golf course, the people, its an honor to be here. Ive been playing really good all year long and to end this year with these two victories gives me a lot of confidence, I am very happy.Ciganda won a year after finishing second Inbee Park on the tree-lined course.Last year, I was close, Ciganda said. It was a shame not being able to win but it was still a good last day, so I had really good memories. Last week, I was back home just resting because I wanted to play here and to do so well, so I am really happy and thrilled that I was able to win.Her parents watched her win after missing her victory in South Korea.I am just very happy that they are both here and it is very special because they are great people, Ciganda said. They always tell me to have fun, they always give me a lot of calm, so I want to thank them.Third-round leader Austin Ernst had a 71 to drop into a tie for second with Angela Stanford (69), Jodi Ewart Shadoff (67), Karine Icher (69) and Sarah Jane Smith (70).Right now, disappointed. I just didnt play well enough today to get it done, Ernst said. Carlota played really good, especially early. I am just kind of frustrated with how I finished.Stanford won the 2008 event in Guadalajara.It was a good day, Stanford said. Its hard to shoot 3 under on Sunday and be upset, but I had two three-putts. The one on 11 would probably haunt me for a while, but I hit the ball really well and gave myself a lot of chances and I was never in a really bad spot, so to be in contention and have a day like that is pretty encouraging.Mexican amateur Maria Fassi closed with a 73 to tie for 15th at 5 under. Shes a freshman at the University of Arkansas. Gaby Lopez also was 5 under after a 73 on her home course.Canadas Brooke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 7, was 20th at 4 under after a 71. Michelle Wie (72) was 24th at 1 under after a 72. The 2009 winner in Guadalajara, she played on a sponsor invite after failing to qualify for the 30-player event.Tournament host Ochoa won 27 LPGA Tour titles. The Mexican star retired in 2010. She will be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next year. Reggie Lewis Jersey Large . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Custom Kevin Mchale Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. http:///...rsey-large-217e.html . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. TAMPA, Fla. -- Buccaneers Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy had one request Thursday: pray. Last week, his home was broken into just a few hours before the Bucs Thursday Night Football game.McCoy also had a message for the person who did it: I forgive you.I would just ask that people pray for the kid who tried to break into my house, said McCoy, who wasnt home when the incident occurred.His father, 59-year-old Gerald Sr., was home during the incident. He suffered a broken wrist when confronting the burglar, who was identified as Justin J. Frazier, a 17-year-old runaway with arrest warrants in Hillsborough County and Polk County in Florida.Just a lost kid, said McCoy, a father of four, who was in meetings at the team hotel in Tampa, when Frazier entered his home through an unlocked door at 3:58 p.m. [He] probably just needs some guidance. Aint nothing to be upset over. It happens.After a scuffle with McCoy Sr., Frazier fled on foot, leaving behind a backpack with an Xbox One taken from McCoys home, along with an Airsoft-style gun and other stolen property. According to police, Frazier pulled one of the pellet-style guns on McCoy Sr.Frazier was later found by police hiding inside a neighbors home. He was arrested and charged with armmed burglary of an occupied dwelling, armed burglary of an unoccupied dwelling, grand theft, aggravated assault and aggravated battery. Custom Celtics T-shirts. cCoy Sr. is back in Oklahoma and may attend his sons game Sunday. McCoy said his father was in good spirits when they talked on the phone the other day. McCoy Sr. had gone to church and even played the drums, despite the injury. McCoy himself seemed to be in better spirits.You can look at it a different way -- you can look at it as, Aw, I hate the person who tried to break into my house or you can look at it as somebody who needs help, said McCoy, who, along with his wife Ebony, adopt several families each year for the holidays and are known for their philanthropy work, even donating nearly $20,000 to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation over the past two years.I would just advise people to just pray for him. Just a kid who is lost and thinks that thats the way to make it, and its not.McCoy said he may even visit the teen in hopes that he can help him.Maybe it was supposed to happen that way, McCoy said. Maybe he was supposed to break into my house. ... I forgive him. ' ' '