e delay there wae delay there wa | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Jun 12
British No. Custom Jazz Jersey China . 4 Dan Evans hopes that his straight sets victory against world No. 40?Grigor Dimitrov on Wednesday will ensure his involvement in Great Britains Davis Cup bid.Victory over Dimitrov earned a place in the Citi Open third round for the world No. 82, who looks to climb even further up the world rankings.Evans missed the Davis Cup victory over Serbia with a shoulder injury, which led to him being replaced by James Ward, but he hopes to return for Septembers semifinal at home to Argentina with British No.1 and World No. 2?Andy Murray also expected to return.Speaking to The Times, he said: Its Leon Smiths [the Great Britain captain] decision, but Id love to play, especially with the next one being at home.It was a great effort against Serbia and its nice that the lads showed that its not just all about Andy.He will face either Lukas Lacko, the world No. 102 from Slovakia, or Jack Sock, the world No. 26 from the U.S in the last eight.Evans had three match points to secure victory at 5-2 in the second set, but Dimitrov saved all three before breaking the Britons serve and then holding his own.However, Evans kept his cool when serving for the match for a second time and won his fifth match point to secure the victory.Gaining ranking points remains top of Evanss priorities, which was the reason behind his recent decision to turn down an opportunity to compete at the Olympic Games in Rio.I know a lot of people think Im mad for not going to the Olympics, but it makes sense for me to get some points, he said.It was a tough decision, but now that Ive got there I need to stay in the top 100.Evans, 26, reached the third round at Wimbledon this summer, beating Alexandr Dolgopolov before losing in straight sets to Roger Federer, but suffered a shoulder injury in the process.Its strange. Nobody knows quite whats wrong, but its getting better, he said. I can still feel it, but I felt good [against Dimitrov] and hopefully it wont affect me anymore. Wholesale Custom Jazz Shirts .  Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Cheap Custom Jazz Jersey . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.customjazzjersey.com/ . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The start of the preseason game between the Miami Dolphins and the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium has been delayed 51 minutes by the threat of severe weather.Fans were instructed to leave their seats and to seek cover about 20 minutes before the scheduled 7:05 p.m. kickoff. They were allowed to return to their seats around 7:35 p.m. and then had to waiit as the teams warmed up again. Custom Jazz Jerseys. During the delay there was a brief shower and occasional lightning was seen.With a rainbow over the stadium, Andrew Franks kicked off at 7:56 p.m.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '